There is nothing better than eating a ton of vegetables without even realizing it. Our Buffalo Cauliflower Bites recipe does just that as you become so distracted by the delicious buffalo sauce that you forget they are covering cooked cauliflower!
Cauliflower is perfect for this purpose because not only is this cruciferous vegetable extremely good for you, but it is a versatile cooking ingredient that can be used for a wide variety of recipes. Cauliflower has a ton of nutrients, like vitamin K, which provides anti-inflammatory benefits, and vitamin C, which provides core antioxidant properties.
Our recipe is so easy to make that you will insist on whipping these up every week. You can also change around the recipe a bit to feature your favorite flavors!
1 head of cauliflower
3/4 cup of Franks RedHot sauce
1 teaspoon of melted butter
1 tablespoon garlic powder
Pinch of salt and pepper
Ground or fresh parsley for garnish
- Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees
- Mix garlic powder, hot sauce, melted butter, salt and pepper into a small bowl.
- Put the cauliflower in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour the mixture over the cauliflower
- Seal the bag and shake until the cauliflowers are completely coated
- Coat a baking sheet with olive oil
- Pour your cauliflower into the baking sheet and pop into the oven for 20 minutes
- Once cooked, you can sprinkle parsley over the finished product (optional)
Did you try out our recipe? Leave us a comment and let us know how it turned out!