Though our gyms are temporarily closed to protect our members, our teams, and our communities, we are still hard at work to ensure you have a clean and welcoming health club to return to.
Each and every Youfit Health Clubs location is undergoing a deep clean that includes disinfecting and maintenance of all equipment, surfaces, and facilities. This is just one of the many things we’re doing to ensure that your favorite health club will be ready for you.
We are also incorporating new social distancing plans to keep our members safe upon reopening. Our updated reopening plan includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Greater distance between machines
- YouGX Group Fitness classes will resume at a later date
- No contact check-in and membership enrollment processes
- Increased sanitizing and disinfecting
- Temporary closure of lockers and showers at each location
While some of these social distancing measures will stick around- such as touchless check-in and new member enrollment- others will be temporary until it is safe to resume our normal operations.
Getting Ready to Go Back to the Gym
Heading back into the gym after spending time at home doesn’t have to be tough! You can get back in the gym groove by:
- Staying active with LES MILLS On Demand at-home workouts, free for all active Youfit members!
- Making healthy decisions when eating at home or buying groceries
- Getting creative with DIY at-home workouts using equipment you already have at home (we’re looking at you, backpacks & water bottles)
- Be sure to download the Youfit app before your first visit for ease of no contact check-in
Though we miss all of our members, we are looking forward to seeing you when we are able to safely reopen for you! Please stay safe and well by following all local, federal, and community guidelines.
If you have any questions about your membership or billing, we’re here to help! You can reach us by emailing your club, sending a direct message to our verified social media profiles, or by calling 888-Youfit-1. Please note that our 888-Youfit-1 phone line is available from 9am-4pm, your local time, Monday through Friday. Thank you and stay safe!