We’re thrilled to welcome our members back into our health clubs! When you stop back in, you’ll notice some differences in your club that have been implemented for your health and safety. Along with these changes, we’re also asking members to review our updated Code of Conduct.
New Youfit Member Code of Conduct
The codes listed below are revised Youfit Membership Policies as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. These are in addition to and supersede other terms previously agreed to in membership documents.
- No member will be permitted to workout who is showing signs of viral infection or has experienced these symptoms in the past three days. Signs of viral infection include the following:
- Abnormal Temperature, Chills, or Sweating
- Persistent Cough, Sneezing, Runny Nose
- Digestive Issues
- Unexplained pain or fatigue
- No member will be permitted to workout who has been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
- All members must follow all posted signage. These signs include but are not limited to:
- Pre-Entrance Requirements
- Capacity Limits
- Check In and Check Out Process Changes
- Social Distancing Guidelines
- Amenity Closure Signs
- Floor Markings for Spacing and Traffic Patterns
- Cleaning Obligations
- Members will be required to disinfect each piece before AND after each use. Additional sanitization stations are being set up in several places throughout your gym.
- Members must bring their own personal use towel every time they check in. We also have towels for sale at the front desk. As a reminder, towels are for personal use and not for disinfecting machines. You may be denied entry if you do not bring a towel and/or opt to purchase one.
- If required by local guidelines, members may have to wear personal protective facial coverings while not physically working out. If not required by local guidelines, members are encouraged to use personal protective equipment but not required to do so.
This Code of Conduct may be updated or changed at any time with or without notice. Failure to abide by any codes could result in revocation of gym access temporarily or revocation of complete membership.
What to Expect at Youfit
Heading back into the gym after some time away can be tough, but we’re here to help with any questions you may have, please call your local Youfit or send us a direct message to our Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook profiles. We look forward to seeing you in our gyms soon!